We work in the most advanced 3D Virtual Building Information Modeling software for architecture
We believe in using the best technology available to always improve on the level of quality, precision, and services that we provide. This not only provide us with enhanced tools for visualization and presentation to clients, but also gives us unmatched tools to analyze our projects and make all the systems work in a coordinated manner. Our engineering teams are always amazed at how we can let them know what is going where, and if something will work or not in the available space, always with the utmost certainty and precision.
Our workflow provides the following benefits:
- Perfectly coordinated sets of final drawings, without huge mistakes done in obsolete 2D drawings.
- Completely real virtual walkthroughs that the project owner can enjoy in his/her own computer or i Pad, which allow full project visualization even before it’s built.
- Ability to create and display any view at any time, for the owner, for the building team, etc.
- Modeling of project systems into the architectural model, to detect and solve problems with HVAC, structure, plumbing, on our screens and not on the site.
- Performing mathematical energy analysis right from the project model, with the capacity to make design changes and measure their environmental impact on the project.
Today the architecture world is changing from CAD over to BIM systems
In Costa Rica the adoption of BIM has been even slower, and only until now some firms are starting to enter the technology but at a very slow pace.
Because of our constant research in technology, we decided to embrace BIM full-on since about 7 years ago. Even at that point, we felt that the way we were working was restraining our ability. We have then exclusively worked with BIM technology on all our projects since 2005.
This obsession with technology is carried over to other areas of our work
We also use advanced tools for budgeting takeoffs, and unmatched rendering and visualization, all controlled and created in-house.